Kawasaki’s supersport pocket rocket, the new Ninja ZX-4RR, is even more tempting with the unveiling of an attractive £8,699 price tag.
The ZX-4RR has been universally acclaimed ahead of its planned arrival in dealerships in September; with a host of pre-orders from customers, eager to own this rev-happy race-inspired middleweight.
This niche model, the only full-fairing supersport model in the 400cc class, is the spiritual successor to Kawasaki’s ZXR400 launched in 1989, one of the first and most popular 400, four-cylinder sportbikes of the 1990s.
The new model is wowing riders, young and old, who are anxious to see and ride something no other manufacturer is offering.
Kawasaki has also revealed that, due to customer feedback, the UK will get only the high-specification Ninja ZX-4RR.
- An all-new 399cc, in-line four cylinder, high-performance engine, revving beyond 15,000rpm. It develops a class-leading 77PS rising to 80PS when Kawasaki’s acclaimed Ram Air system is pressurised.
- Racing-inspired technology, also found on the Ninja ZX-10R, delivers a distinctive, exhilarating engine sound.
- Quick-revving and responsive with high rev power but flexible for urban riding with strong low to mid-range torque.
- Four integrated riding modes – sport, road, rain, and custom rider – to match traction control and power to riding conditions.
- Quick shifter transmission enables clutchless upshifts and downshifts for seamless acceleration and easy deceleration.
- A new chassis inspired by the Ninja ZX-10RR World Superbike. The high-tensile steel trellis frame and curved long-type swingarm are designed for sharp, nimble handing on both road and track.
- Upgraded rear suspension, based on the Ninja ZX-10R supersport, and adjustable front suspension.
- Smartphone Bluetooth connectivity to the instrument panel via the Rideology app.
- Twin 290mm front brake discs for sure stopping power and excellent braking feel to inspire confidence.
- Naturally aggressive riding position, more forward leaning than the Ninja 400 but still slightly relaxed, is both sporty and comfortable for long-distance riding.
- All-digital 4.3in TFT colour instrument with selectable normal and circuit display modes, the latter showing gear position, lap times and revs above 10,000 more prominently.
- Full LED lighting.
- A single colour scheme of lime green and ebony.
Find out more at orwell.co.uk/kawasaki/new-kawasaki-motorcycle-range/supersport-and-sports/ninja-zx-4rr
Register your interest at orwell.co.uk/contact or call our sales team on 01473 257401.