Alpinestars Pikes Boot
Pikes Drystar Boot
The Pikes Boot is superbly ergonomically profiled to allow for fit and flexibility on the motorcycle's footpegs. With a durable microfiber upper boot surface and a host of protective features inside and out, this touring boot incorporates Alpinestars 100 per cent waterproof membrane for excellent performance in wet conditions.
- Ergonomically profiled for superior fit and flexibility on bike's foot- pegs and long-lasting comfort.
- Upper boot surface constructed from microfiber offering excellent levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Collar lining made with breathable textile.
- Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR lining for unsurpassed all weather performance.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro shin plate closure. The TPU shin plate offers support and protection.
- New slim TPU shift pad for a balanced protection and flexibility.
- Double density ankle protector on medial and lateral side is layered under the upper boot surface offers protective performance in key area.
- Internal toe box protector is layered under the upper boot surface to couple comfort and protection.
- Pikes DRYSTAR boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010
- Extensive front and rear accordion flex zones constructed from microfiber for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
- Lateral instep strap Velcro closure coupled with a TPU heel protector for a secure and precise closure.
- Exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Removable anatomic EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.